First United Methodist Church welcomes members and non-members alike to hold their weddings in either of our two lovely spaces:
Seats 600 guests
Seats 50 guests
What you need to do…
- View the wedding policies (pastors, costs, music, etc.) booklet here.
- Contact Candice Nielsen, Director of Membership and Communication, at Candice.Nielsen@fumcomaha.org or call 402-556-6262, ext. 1001, to see if the date you want is available. We only book one wedding or event in either the Sanctuary or Mead Chapel per day. Candice is happy to provide tours of the church building during office hours. Please call or e-mail to set your appointment.
- Print out, complete and return the Couples Information sheet from the Weddings Booklet (step 1) with your security deposit. Mail to:
First United Methodist Church
Attn: Candice Nielsen
7020 Cass Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68132.
- You will receive a notification of received payment for the deposit and confirmation of your placement on the calendar.
- You will also receive a letter from the church confirming your wedding and rehearsal dates/times, the name and contact information of the officiating pastor, and contact information for the Director of Music Ministries.
- If you have any questions, please contact Candice Nielsen.